At HB Security Cameras we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and registered users. This Privacy Notice explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit www.hbsecuritycameras.com. Please review this Policy Notice regularly to note any updates. Our Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by this website (except where stated otherwise) and will include:
- What information we collect;
- How information is used;
- With whom it is shared;
- How you can control your information;
- How it is secured;
- How changes in our policy will be communicated; and
- How to communicate concerns about our use of personal data.
What information we collect:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. The information we collect includes:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits – such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you register for information or when you make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How information is used:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you; (This additional information will only be provided at your consent.)
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products;
- To provide you with details of products, goods or services similar to ones that you have purchased before in the event you may be interested.
With whom it is shared:
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization without your permission other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g., to ship an order. With your advance consent, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding goods and services that we believe may interest you. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- We do not rent or sell your information to anyone else.
Please note that we may be required to disclose information for the following reasons:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer;
- If we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To increase fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How you can control your information:
- See what data we have collected about you;
- Change/correct any data we have collected;
- Request that we delete a data we have collected;
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
How your information is secured:
We take precautions to protect your information whether it is received online or offline. Sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner.
We also protect information collected offline. Only specified employees who need the information to do their job are authorized access to personally identifiable information. This includes employees working with billing or customer service. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
HB Security Cameras will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HB Security Cameras or the site (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HB Security Cameras and its family of Websites, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of HB Security Cameras its Websites, or the public.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to carefully read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
How changes in our privacy notice will be communicated:
All changes in our privacy notice will be posted on this web page. Please check it for updates. With your permission, we can notify you of these changes by email.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All suits, actions, or other proceedings arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in Orange County, California.
How to communicate concerns about use of personal data:
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy Notice by email email@example.com by postal delivery (18080 Beach Blvd Suite #103 Huntington Beach CA 92648).